Friday, October 17, 2008

Astrology in the house

Kelly is a Libra.
Molly is a Sagittarius.
Kelly is three. But, as she is a Libra, her room is spotless.
Molly is almost five. But, as she is a Sag, her room is hopeless.
Today, while they're both at school, I noticed a huge messy pile in Kelly's room. I said to myself, "huh?" And then noticed on closer inspection it was Molly's deck of Old Maid cards. Somehow, she had managed to make not only her room but also her sister's room messy!
I'll send an update later of what our little Libra has to say when she sees this when she gets home.
Leave a comment and tell me what you think Kelly's reaction will be. I'll send an update at 4 when we're home.

2 comments:

l.e.s.ter said...

Please adjust your post as necessary...

http://daveandv.blogspot.com/2008/09/sagittarius-niece-virgo-niece.html

skramly said...

I think Kelly might have been happy that she had something new to clean up?