Saturday, October 25, 2008

It seemed like a good idea at the time

That's what Molly and Kelly would say if you asked, why did you take everything (and by everything, I mean everything) out of your rooms and put it on the stairs? Every piece of bedding and nighttime sleeping companions, clothes, books, toys, even rugs and other furnishing!

Why? Because we wanted to re-create our rooms on the stairs so we could slide down our room.
My biggest regret? No batteries in the camera to commemorate this moment.
Where is their stuff now? As this little room-switch-aroo happened right before bedtime, bed stuff went back on the beds, everything else is in shopping bags.

For those who know me, you know I just unpacked and did a pretty half-assed job of that as it is. When do you think their stuff will ever leave those bags?

1 comment:

skramly said...

I love that they wanted to slide down their room.